Now you can hire cunicode to run a workshop, talk or event at your location.
We’ll come with a 3D-Printer and lots of ideas to co-design and make things.
Workshops are designed to bring a hands on experience to the participants and enable creative self expression and experimentation.
Choose any of the available workshops:
Workshop to design and make a custom and unique construction toy brick to fit standard LEGO® brick.
The designs can go as crazy as you want.
Do you want a brick with wings? Or your face on a brick?
let’s design, let’s make it.
Bricolage ( /ˌbriːkɵˈlɑːʒ/ or /ˌbrɪkɵˈlɑːʒ/) is a term used in several disciplines, among them the visual arts, to refer to the construction or creation of a work from a diverse range of things that happen to be available, or a work created by such a process.
3D Scan your city and turn it into a souvenir.
Using photogrametry, we will capture part of your city and turn it into an object. We will use the following software: 123D-Catch to scan, Sketchup and MeshMixer to edit and prepare the design to be printed.
Take a standard ikea product and improve it, abuse it, augment it, deform it, obsolete it, enhance it…
The goal of the workshop is to design a piece, object or part that turns an existing object into something new.
Designs can be functional, critical, humorous, decorative…
- Introduction to 3D Printing, and how it can change the way things are designed, made and consumed. (1h)
- Ideation session | get ideas to be 3D printed. (1h)
- 3D modeling | Sketchup, 123D, Blender… (3h)
- 3D Printing (3h)
- 5 to 15 participants is a good number.
- Multidisciplinary teams tend to produce better results.
- Ideal for people interested in new technologies, DIY, Design and Crafts
As a Host, you would provide the following:
- Space (workshop-like environment)
- Participants (students & professionals)
- Workshop fees + travel & accommodation if needed
About the facilitator
Bernat Cuni is a product designer specialized in digital fabrication with experience in the fields of prospective design, eco-design and design entrepreneurship.
Contact us for more info.